Pick up your pistol and be the cop you need to be in order to rid the streets of the criminals out to make your day hell. Aim wisely and quickly, otherwise your lives will be lost quickly in this 1st person arcade shooter, cleaning up the streets. The higher the difficulty level, the more crimes there will be to eliminate, but watch out for the other weapons that can help you along the way.
Go straight into the mayhem, practice in the targeting range or have a friend back you up in two player mode. Use a gun accessory or play with the gamepad.
- "リーサルエンフォーサーズ" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
On April 30, 1994, Lethal Enforcers
was put on the infamous German index by the BPjS. For more information about what this means and to see a list of games sharing the same fate, take a look here: BPjS/BPjM indexed games
There are a number of changes in the SNES version:
- When being hit, the screen flashes green with a bullet hole in the middle instead of just a red bullet hole appearing
- Civilians and hostages can't be killed
- The names of level three and four were changed
- There are some changes in the levels itself, e.g. a removed hostile and missing death animations
A detailed list of changes can be found on schnittberichte.com