DescriptionLet's Play: Schools is another game in the Let's Play brand. In this game, the player acts as a young teacher during their first four days of work, and will have to take care of their pupils.
Every morning, the player receives the day's schedule and must explore the school environment to take part in assorted minigames. These activities are displayed with bubbles in the different rooms of the school. The player must touch a bubble to activate the minigame.
The game is composed of thirteen minigames which are grouped together in three different categories:
- Rhythm - Music Lesson, Skipping Rope, Hopscotch and Nap Time
- Observation - Dancing Lessons, Clean the Classroom, Lunchtime Food Fight, Pupils Wardrobe, Observe the Classroom
- Agility - Handicraft, Puzzle Time, First Aider, Painting Cupboard
There are no Nintendo DS user screenshots for this game.
- "Spielen wir Lehrerin" -- German Title
- "Let's Play: La Maestra" -- Italian Title
- "Juguemos a Ser Profe" -- Spanish Title
- "Jouons à la maîtresse" -- French Title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.