missing cover art
DescriptionLevel R is a massive multiplayer online racing game which provides over 50 licensed cars and 16 different track locations with up to 12 tracks per location. Some of them provides themes based on the four seasons, while others have a night time. The game provides different multiplayer modes and some single-player missions. You can race simulation or arcade games, exploring an open world, doing drift or drag races, or games of capture the flag. There is also a Thunder Alley mode similar to NASCAR races where you need good team play and the best strategy to refuel your car. Cars are separated in different classes depending on performance and game mode. Cars are upgradeable and can be changed in styling. As a member of a crew you can battle against other crews.
There are different versions of the game based on the region: Europe, US, Russia, Indonesia, Thailand, China, and Japan. In the US a version with vaster changes was launched as Project Torque and shut down in 2010. The project has since been relaunced in the US with an entirely different build now called Heat Online.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Superrace" -- Chinese release
- "Speed Online" -- Russian release
- "R-evolution" -- Taiwanese title
- "Project Torque" -- US release
- "Level-X" -- Thailand release
- "Level R (Special Edition)" -- German title
- "HEAT Online" -- Worldwide re-release
- "Fast Black" -- Indonesian release
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Honda Civic
- Automobile: Honda NSX
- Automobile: Honda S2000
- Automobile: Mazda MX-5
- Automobile: Mazda RX-7
- Automobile: Mazda RX-8
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Toyota MR2
- Genre: Open world driving
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Level R (official website)