DescriptionLeviathan takes place on isometric science-fiction landscapes where all enemies have to be destroyed. So the player mans a space ship, flies around the three levels (with the ability to turn around and change the flying height) and shoots everything he see. Besides flying enemies there are also defense stations on the ground to be dealt with. But while rocket ammo is unlimited, fuel has to be regularly refilled by landing besides a fuel pod. Three smart bombs which destroy everything on the screen help in tight situations. Every level runs on a time limit.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Commodore 64||Mar, 1987||10 out of 12||83|
|Happy Computer||Commodore 64||Apr, 1987||76 out of 100||76|
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Amiga||Jan, 1988||746 out of 1000||75|
|Computer Gamer||Commodore 64||Apr, 1987||71 out of 100||71|
|Tilt||Commodore 64||Jan, 1987||13 out of 20||65|
|Power Play||Amiga||Dec, 1987||3 out of 10||30|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Amstrad CPC||Jul, 1987||Unscored||Unscored|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||ZX Spectrum||Sep, 1987||Unscored||Unscored|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Atari ST||Sep, 1987||Unscored||Unscored|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Amiga||Sep, 1987||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
InspirationThe game was inspired by the ZZ Top music video Rough Boy.
Related Web Sites
- AtariMania (Atari ST) (for Atari ST: database; downloadable releases; artwork; additional material)
- CPC-Power (in French) (for Amstrad CPC: downloadable releases; artwork; additional material)
- Game Base 64 (for C64: Downloadable links, Database, Music, Emulation, Frontends, Reviews and Articles)
- Hall of Light (for Amiga: database; manuals; artwork; screenshots; additional material)
- Lemon 64 (for C64: games, reviews and music)
- Lemon Amiga (for Amiga: game reviews; music; manuals; additional material)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts)