DescriptionLife II is a two-player game based on the rules of Conway's Game of Life. Both players start out with three live pieces that they may place anywhere on a five by five grid. The pieces will then behave like in Conway's Game of Life:
- Any live cell with fewer than two live neighbours dies, as if caused by under-population.
- Any live cell with two or three live neighbours lives on to the next generation.
- Any live cell with more than three live neighbours dies, as if by overcrowding.
- Any dead cell with exactly three live neighbours becomes a live cell, as if by reproduction.
- "Life for Two" -- Creative Computing release
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.