DescriptionLineage II is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing game with a fantasy setting. It has fully 3D game play, with the ability to play several class types. One of the biggest features is the ability to form clans and siege castles.
The game is actually set as a prequel to the world available in Lineage and takes place in the three kingdoms of Aden, Elmore and Gracia. You can currently choose from one of five races: Human, Orc, Elf, Dark Elf and Dwarf. The game play is both quest and item driven.
Lineage II boasts a, "Synchronized Tactical Combat System," which implies that combat is real-time rather than turn based allowing for greater diversity in player-tactics. Another big feature is the taming system, that allows you to tame creatures, ranging from dogs to less likely ones such as dragons.
- "天堂2" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Tian Tang II" -- Chinese spelling (alternate spelling)
- "Tiantang 2" -- Chinese title
- "리니지 2" -- Korean spelling
Part of the Following Groups
|The cause of sleepless nights...||Melody (119)|
The Press Says
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 29, 2004||15 out of 20||75|
|Game Informer Magazine||Jul, 2004||7.25 out of 10||72|
|Yahoo! Games||May 25, 2004||70|
|PC Gameplay (Benelux)||Jan, 2005||67 out of 100||67|
|IGN||Jun 18, 2004||6.7 out of 10||67|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Jun 11, 2004||63 out of 100||63|
|GameSpy||May 29, 2004||60|
|Game Revolution||Jun 28, 2004||C+||58|
|Thunderbolt Games||Sep 23, 2004||5 out of 10||50|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Aug, 2004||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Developer Interview (Xequted hooks up with Mike Markin, Product Marketing Manager for Lineage II, and asked him a number of questions on one of the biggest MMORPG's to have come out of South Korea.)
- Lineage II (Official Web Site)
- Lineage II Vault (Ultimate Lineage 2 resource site)
- Music of Lineage II by Bill Brown - Composer (Listen to a selection of music from Lineage II)
Lead Graphic Designer: