DescriptionLink's Crossbow Training
is bundled with the Wii Zapper peripheral and allows players to step into the boots of Link for an action-packed shooting gallery adventure. Played in the setting of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
, players utilize the Wii Zapper as Link's crossbow, shooting at various targets and enemies to get the highest scores possible.
There are three types of play styles:
- Target shooting — players shoot at or avoid various targets in order to chain together combos and get the highest score possible.
- Defender — players remain in a stationary spot, and fend off hordes of enemies from advancing upon and injuring Link.
- Ranger — utilizing the nunchuk (attached to the Zapper), players move Link around an environment shooting all enemies until the timer runs out.
Additional game modes include a multi-player mode, where players compete for the highest score, and a record mode, where players try to achieve the highest score possible in any of the various sections.
- "Link's Bowgun Training" -- Japanese title
- "リンクのボウガントレーニング" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
||Dec 07, 2007
||Dec 10, 2007
||7.1 out of 10
||Dec 06, 2007
||68 out of 100
||Dec 12, 2007
||6.5 out of 10
||3.25 out of 5
||Dec 30, 2007
||6 out of 10
||Feb 05, 2008
||Nov 20, 2007
||6 out of 10
||Dec 17, 2007
||10 out of 20
||Dec 08, 2007
||5 out of 10
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
(1746) added Link's Crossbow Training
(Wii) on Nov 24, 2007