Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Test your skills and reflexes as you simultaneously guide two lovable(1) balls through over 100 controller-smashingly(2) tough platform challenges. Control both balls at exactly the same time as you try to avoid the death and danger that awaits their every move.
Oh, and there are jokes.(3)
(1) May not be lovable
(2) May not even be a word
(3) May not be funny
- Make your way through over 100 levels of fiendish puzzle solving and death-defying challenges.
- Glutton for punishment? Replay levels against the clock to get the fastest time you can. Are you quick enough to get S rank on every level? (We’re not.)
- A funky adaptive music score that ramps up when you do well and chills out if you’re stuck, to help you concentrate. It’s like the game wants you to do well (while it’s throwing spikes at you).
- Choose your own route to completion through a non-linear map. Stuck on a super-tough stage? No worries! Just go and hone your skills on a different level.
- Laugh along with up to ten jokes! Look, we’re going to keep saying it's funny. You'll come around eventually. (Don’t worry there is no extra charge if you laugh more than ten times.)
No controllers were harmed in the making of this game.
There are no Linux user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Binaries (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.