Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
DINO EGGS: REBIRTH is a celebration and expansion of the best-selling 1983 home computer game DINO EGGS (Apple II, Commodore 64, IBM) -- in which Time Master Tim travels to prehistoric times to rescue the dinosaurs from extinction.
We've worked hard to maintain the classic platform feel of the original DINO EGGS -- while building in LOTS of new levels, puzzles and features.
Here's What We've Packed In
- Forty new skill levels of wide-screen arcade action.
- Four new time eras -- Outlands -- Swamplands -- Stone Age -- Ice Age.
- Local Co-op Multiplayer for two. Local Competitive Multiplayer for up to eight. Play to outscore each other, or play to outlive each other!
- Five new species of baby dinosaurs to hunt and capture. They fly! They sleep! They flee you! They charge you!
- New types of eggs, boulders, power flowers and fires. Can you discover how to get an extra life?
- Over 25 chapters of a surprise-filled story "Secrets of the Time Quartz."
- Over 30 puzzling Dino Dilemmas, plus bonus dilemmas that unlock after completing the story.
- Two graphic skins, one by original author David Schroeder, and one by Jamo Games pixel artist James Biddulph.
- An enhanced re-creation of the 1983 Dino Eggs: Classic.
- Support for English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, and Japanese.
- And -- as always -- an infinite number of random prehistoric landscapes to explore...
There are no Linux user screenshots for this game.
There are 13 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Dino Eggs: Rebirth (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.