DescriptionFreddi Fish and her pal Luther must find Grandma Grouper's missing kelp seeds. Without them, all the sea creatures will starve. Freddi and Luther follow clues through underwater caves and canyons and outwit two criminal sharks to recover the kelp seeds.
There are no Linux screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Рыбка Фредди - Дело о Морской Капусте " -- Russian spelling
- "Rybka Freddi - Delo o Morskoj Kapuste" -- Russian title
- "Marine Malice et Le Mystère Des Graines d'Algues " -- French title
- "Het verhaal van de Verdwenen Zeewierzaadjes" -- Dutch title
- "Fritzi Fisch und der verschwundene Schatz " -- German title
- "Freddi Fisk og de forvunne sjøgressfrøene" -- Norwegian title
- "Freddi Fisk och fallet med de försvunna sjögräsfröna" -- Swedish title
- "Freddi Fish: Kelp Seed Mystery" -- Windows re-release / Wii title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Linux release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
ReferencesOccasionally Freddi bumps into a fish named Jason, who looks and sounds suspiciously like a small purple car named Putt-Putt (who is voice-acted by a kid named Jason!)
Related Web Sites
- ScummVM (Get "Freddi Fish and the Case of the Missing Kelp Seeds", as well as many other adventure games, to run on modern systems by using ScummVM, a legal and free program. )
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.