In AGD Interactive (formerly Tierra Entertainment)'s latest chapter in the King's Quest VGA remakes, King Graham travels to the land of Kolyma to find his bride, encountering new characters and adventures along the way. He must eventually find the three mystical stones to open a gateway to his final goal.
This is more than a standard remake - the adventure enthusiasts at AGD Interactive have created an entirely new King's Quest, influenced by certain familiar elements from Roberta Williams' original Sierra AGI title. It incorporates new characters, VGA backgrounds and cutscenes, and an original MP3 score by the folks over at Quest Studios.
In 2009 AGD Interactive released King's Quest II VGA 3.0, which can be considered a remake of their original 2002 remake. It contains the following enhancements:
- Newly enhanced game visuals featuring hand-painted game backgrounds and character dialog portraits.
- Full narrator speech and lip-syncing for all characters by the very talented professional voice actor, John Bell.
- Windows Vista support.
- Native Ogg Theora movies, which means in-game cutscenes/movies will now play in Linux and PC emulations under Macs.
- Full digital speech and music tracks are now included as part of the download rather than being separate downloads.
- "King's Quest II+" -- AGS Community Name
- "King's Quest 2 VGA remake" -- Informal Name
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Linux release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.