missing cover art
DescriptionLife Is Strange is an episodic graphic adventure series. The player controls Max (Maxine Caulfield), who returns to her hometown Arcadia Bay after being away for five years. Upon returning back, she learns that the father of her best friend Chloe Price died in the year she left. Chloe then became friends with Rachel Amber who helped her with grieving.
Unfortunately, Rachel disappeared in those five years on a mysterious way. Max and Chloe decide to investigate her disappearance. The player has the option to rewind time and redo any choice, given that no checkpoint was made in between. All choices made by the player have an effect on the ending of the game. Rewinding time does have its charms, but Max quickly learns playing with time can have disastrous consequences.
The individual episodes were released between January and October 2015:
- Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis
- Life Is Strange: Episode 2 - Out of Time
- Life Is Strange: Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room
- Life Is Strange: Episode 5 - Polarized
There are no Linux user screenshots for this game.
There are 28 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "What if" -- Working title
- "Life Is Strange" -- Japanese title
- "ライフ イズ ストレンジ" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Distribution Method: Episodic
- Game Feature: Developer Commentary
- Gameplay feature: Multiple endings
- Life is Strange series
- Theme: Time Manipulation
There are no reviews for the Linux release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Life Is Strange: Complete Season - Episodes 1-5 (official website)
- TrueAchievements achievement guide (The TrueAchievements achievement guide for Life Is Strange)
- Wikipedia: Life is Strange (Article about the game in the open encyclopedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.