DescriptionThe Developer Pack is a downloadable content pack (DLC) for the 2013 game Metro: Last Light.
It adds several new missions, areas, weapons and achievements/trophies:
- A new Spider Lair mission, featuring an old missile silo full of Spiderbugs
- A Metro Museum, featuring all NPC models stalled in a museum like way. Weapons are not allowed here, and most models can be interacted with by the use of a in-game button
- The AI Arena, where the player can set up matches between AI opponents, pitting human NPC's, Watchmen, Nosalis, and Shrimps against each other
- A Shooting Gallery, where the player can test all weapons and attachments in the game, as well as completing marksman challenges
- Two new weapons, the Bigun and the Flamethrower
- New achievements/trophies worth 60 gamerscore
There are no Linux user screenshots for this game.
There are 3 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Het Ontwikkelaarspakket" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.