DescriptionThe second expansion to Neverwinter Nights, Hordes of the Underdark takes you beneath Waterdeep into Undermountain. Undermountain has been contained beneath Waterdeep ever since it was created, but the creator has disappeared and the monsters are fighting for supremacy as well as coming out into Waterdeep.
But that's not the worst of it. The Dark Elves are attacking in stealth. These Drow are killing off various wealthy and powerful people in Waterdeep as they sleep. Waterdeep cannot handle all these problems alone and so they put out a call for adventurers.
After having saved Neverwinter and completing your journey in Shadows of Undrentide, the people of Waterdeep know of you and wish to have you join in the defense of the city. But a defense is not enough... you will have to go down into Undermountain, down to do battle with the Hordes of the Underdark!
The expansion brings you 16 new creatures, 4 new tilesets, 6 new prestige classes, over 50 new feats, over 40 new spells, new music and voices, new functionality in the toolset, 20+ hours of gameplay in the main campaign, and characters can now reach level 40.
There are no Linux screenshots for this game.
There are 21 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "絕冬城之夜之黯影謎咒" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "无冬之夜：幽城魔影" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "NWN: Hordes of the Underdark" -- Common abbreviation
- "Neverwinter Nights: Orde dal Sottosuolo" -- Italian title
- "Neverwinter Nights: Las Hordas de la Infraoscuridad" -- Spanish title
- "Neverwinter Nights: Die Horden des Unterreichs" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: Aurora
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting: Forgotten Realms
- Dungeons & Dragons (D&D / AD&D) licensees
- Fantasy Creatures: Elves
- Gameplay feature: Character development - Skill distribution
- Neverwinter Nights series
There are no reviews for the Linux release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Expand Your Neverwinter Nights Journeys (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of Hordes of the Underdark (July, 2004).)
- GameFaqs Files (Numerous files about Hordes of the Underdark, for download or viewing.)
- Hints for Hordes of the Underdark (Complete strategy guide and solutions in question and answer format.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.