🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Prisoner of Ice > Question about "Prisoner of Ice" game play

Kevin O'Keeffe on 2/25/2009 7:04 AM · Permalink · Report

I just downloaded "Prisoner of Ice" (I've never played it before), and I'm having some trouble. I thought it was very obvious that I was supposed to use the fire extinguisher to put out the flames in the early scene on board the sub (and I confirmed via a walk-through that this was the correct action), but no matter what I do, I can't seem to figure out how to do that. I can pick up the fire extinguisher. Prior to picking it up, I can look at it, and verify its in "good working order," but once I pick it up, its like its not in the game any longer. I've tried doing everything I can think of with the two mouse buttons, but I just can not figure out any way to inform the game that I wish to use the extinguisher to put out the flames.

Perhaps there's an inventory menu I don't know about?

In any event, if anyone could explain to me how I go about using the extinguisher, and/or just generally filling me in on how to communicate through the game's interface, I would be much appreciative.

Thanx.

Pseudo_Intellectual (66360) on 2/25/2009 7:43 AM · Permalink · Report

Sounds like what you need is... a manual!

BostonGeorge (751) on 2/25/2009 8:47 AM · Permalink · Report

Hi,

I think the inventory hides either on the top black stripe on the screen or on the lower one. Can't really remember but move the mouse somewhere in the black area.

Otherwise have a look at here and hit the blue arrow!