Forums > Game Forums > Shadowrun Returns > Credits

Patrick Bregger (300054) on 1/6/2014 5:24 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

As I already mentioned, I received an Excel files with the Kickstarter backers from the developers. Unfortunately I noticed that the in-game list is different to the alphabetical Excel list - I assume the in-game credits list is sorted after the money a backer spent. This bothers me. Also transcribing names is fun and copying them from a list is the most boring thing ever.

So, long story short, if I submit the credits to this game, I'll do it the old-fashioned way. Because I am tied up in other MobyProjects, this won't happen it the foreseeable future, though. So if anyone wants the file, I'll provide it. I even made the screenshots already.

leilei (343) on 1/9/2014 4:54 AM · Permalink · Report

Backers are credits now?

Pseudo_Intellectual (66360) on 1/9/2014 5:05 AM · Permalink · Report

Ever since Jack M. Zufelt funded Defender of the Crown!

Indra was here (20756) on 1/9/2014 2:11 PM · Permalink · Report

Anyone liked this game? I found the adventure-style gameplay particularly displeasing. Should also have an adventure tag on it.

SGruber (3812) on 1/9/2014 3:13 PM · Permalink · Report

I loved it despite its flaws. It scratched a couple of itches I had for too long. But I am also an old fan of Shadowrun. Which unfortunately meant I knew how the game would end after roughly a third of the game ....

Indra was here (20756) on 1/9/2014 3:44 PM · Permalink · Report

I'm still annoyed I never seemed to be able to create a custom-made mage that can actually use spells. -_-