DescriptionLittle Bill Thinks Big is a cartoon-style educational game based on a book series and children's television show created by comedian Bill Cosby. The title character is a five-year-old boy with some big ideas about a surprise he wants to make for his family.
There are four paths for the game, one for each season, and although the basic mini-games remain the same each path has a slightly different storyline and a different final surprise. The player chooses which season to play at sign-in, and can decide to play another once the first one is finished. Following the introduction, Little Bill presents the player with a list of items he needs in order to create his "surprise". To win the items, the player must explore the house and discover and complete five activities:
- The Cookie Match Game - help decorate cookies by duplicating a template
- The Submarine Game - avoid obstacles and collect a given number of gold coins with a submarine
- The Alien Game - click and drag lost aliens to their ships, grouping by color and pattern
- The Hamster Game - match pipe connectors by color and shape to make a tunnel for Little Bill's hamster, Elephant
- The Photo Album Game - re-order some photos in a logical sequence
Once all the items have been collected the player is directed to the back yard to assemble Little Bill's surprise and create his own picture which can then be printed.
Some of the early childhood skills covered in this game are sequencing and logic, matching and pattern recognition, counting, sorting, shapes and colors, early math and creative play.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Review Corner||Windows||Dec, 2003||8.7 out of 10||87|
|7Wolf Magazine||Windows||Nov 05, 2003||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.