DescriptionA resurrection of the original classic platform game with a number of updates such as one and two player options, detailed graphics, character moves, a level editor, and music with sound effects. Beside you run from some red-toga wearing "Mad Monks" that eat you (like in the "Beast Master" movie) if they catch you, you have a few things on hand to use: small bombs, big bombs (nothing will reappear when they destroy something), a drill (for stone floors), booby-traps, and a few other things up your sleeve.
- "LR'94" -- Common abbreviation
- "ロードランナー レジェンド リターンズ" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Playmag||PlayStation||Apr, 1996||92 out of 100||92|
|PC Games (Germany)||DOS||Feb, 1995||82 out of 100||82|
|PC Games (Germany)||DOS||Nov, 1994||82 out of 100||82|
|SEGA-Mag (Objectif-SEGA)||SEGA Saturn||Jul 05, 2013||8 out of 10||80|
|High Score||Macintosh||Dec, 1994||4 out of 5||80|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Windows 3.x||Nov, 1994||80|
|PC Format (UK)||Windows 3.x||Dec, 1994||74 out of 100||74|
|PC Joker||DOS||Nov, 1994||72 out of 100||72|
|Video Games||SEGA Saturn||Apr, 1996||65 out of 100||65|
|Génération 4||Windows 3.x||Dec, 1994||50 out of 100||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- On the 80th level after collecting all the treasures you'll see the abbreviation name of the game - LR'94.
- This game was written on C++ language and 77th level is dedicated to it. Now not only true programmers know that C++ contains gold.
- If you'll run the game then minimize window, change Windows video resolution and return to game, you'll see the message - "In R'yleth doth Cthulhu lay". R'yleth is a sunken city, and Cthulhu is one of Ancients from H. P. Lovecraft's stories. Now you can understand where this lode is dug. You are in R'yleth.
- Games Magazine
- 1994 - Best New Arcade Game
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Lode Runner: The Legend Returns (Information about Lode Runner: The Legend Returns at Wikipedia)
Windows 3.x Credits
Original Lode Runner Game: