DescriptionThe Lost Crown: A Ghost-Hunting Adventure is a 3rd-person point-and-click adventure game from Jonathan Boakes, creator of the Dark Fall games.
The player assumes the role of Nigel Danvers who escapes by train to an eerie seaside town, located on England west-coast, Saxton. Nigel hopes this way he can elude his employers, the Hadden Corporation. In the town, he will be soon in the town's affairs, slowly discovering forgotten secrets of the dead. As a ghost hunting adventure, the player has many tools at his disposal, such as an EMF meter (Electromagnetic Fluctuations), EVP meter (Electronic Voice Phenomena), a night-vision camcorder, a digital camcorder and more.
- "The Lost Crown: Призраки из прошлого" -- Russian spelling
- "The Lost Crown: Warning to the Curious" -- Working title
Part of the Following Group
|Atrociously overrated||Czar Husk Qi (39)|
|Puntaeclicca.it||2008||8.5 out of 10||85|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Sep 30, 2008||82 out of 100||82|
|Hooked Gamers||Nov 02, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
|Impulse Gamer||Aug, 2009||7.5 out of 10||75|
|GameZone||Mar 25, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
|UHS (Universal Hint System)||Oct 27, 2008||70|
|Adventure Gamers||Mar 31, 2008||70|
|PC Games (Germany)||Jul 19, 2009||69 out of 100||69|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Dec, 2008||68 out of 100||68|
|GameStar (Germany)||Jun, 2009||66 out of 100||66|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Lost Crown: A Ghost-Hunting Adventure (Official North American website)
- The Lost Crown: A Ghost-Hunting Adventure (Official United Kingdom website)
- The Lost Crown Walkthrough (by MaGtRo and posted on Gameboomers.com)
- Zarf's Mini-Review (A mini-review of The Lost Crown by Andrew Plotkin (May, 2008).)