DescriptionLumines Mobile is an adaptation of the PSP launch title Lumines: Puzzle Fusion. In this puzzle game, you arrange coloured blocks, falling down, on a board to form squares of a single colour. A timeline crosses the screen from left to right and when it hits the side, all combinations created are removed and exchanged for points. As you progress, new features and bonuses are added, such as additional colours, bombs, avatars and new shapes. You can also unlock new game modes and new skins. The music adapts to your actions and playing style, and the background is animated based on it. Each level (referred to as a skin) has different music and a unique background.
There are different game modes to choose from:
- Instant play: play the last level unlocked in the arcade mode as a single game.
- Arcade mode: play levels with different backdrops to unlock new features and skins. While playing, combos slowly fill up a progress bar that, once completed, allows you to move on to a next level. In between regular board games, you face bosses in vertical split-screen battles. You have to create more combos per turn to remove playing space from the opponent.
- Challenge mode: the original free Lumines mode where you play until you are stuck.
- VS CPU mode: a single game similar to the boss games in the arcade mode.
- Single skin mode: play a single level.
- Time attack mode: destroy as many blocks as possible before time runs out.
- Puzzle mode: create a combo in the shape shown on the screen.
- Shuffle mode: once unlocked, this selects a random skin to play.
- "Lumines: Puzzle Fusion - Mobile" -- In-game title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|IGN||May 31, 2006||8.8 out of 10||88|
|Modojo||May 30, 2006||80|
|Eurogamer.de||Dec 21, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|Pocket Gamer UK||May 26, 2006||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.