missing cover art
DescriptionThis is basically the Poker Solitaire portion of the Atari 2600 game Casino or the game Poker Squ♠res ported to the Atari Lynx.
The object is to place twenty-five cards out of fifty-two on a grid five rows wide and five rows deep to form the best poker hands you can, horizontally, vertically and diagonally. The better your poker hands, the more points you get.
Points are awarded in the following way:
- For each row with one pair: two hundred points
- For each row with two pairs: four hundred points
- For each row with three of a kind: eight hundred points
- For each row with a straight: one thousand points
- For each row with a flush: one thousand four hundred points
- For each row with a full house: one thousand eight hundred points
- For each row with four of a kind: two thousand points
- For each row with a straight flush: two thousand four hundred points
- For each row with a royal straight flush: two thousand eight hundred points
There are no Lynx user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|The Atari Times||Mar 22, 2005||70 out of 100||70|
|Pocket Magazine / Pockett Videogames||Feb 01, 2004||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.