DescriptionMaBoShi's Arcade is a puzzle game for the Wii. There are three games, based on the shapes circle, bar, and square. In the circle game, you use the A button to switch directions of the ball to hit the enemies. If you take too long to hit the enemies, its game over. In the bar game, you use the A button to lead the bar up the path while hitting the enemies with the bar. If the enemies hit the bottom part of the bar, it's game over. In the square game, you use the D-pad to move the square up the path while avoiding getting stuck or letting the others squares going of the screen.
You can create replays after reaching level 99 or after getting a game over. You can send these replays to friends over WiiConnect 24. The game also has the option to download a version of the game to the Nintendo DS via DS Download Play and supports Miis as avatars in the game.
There are no Wii screenshots for this game.
- "MaBoShi: The Three Shape Arcade" -- European title
- "MaBoShi: l'arcade des trois formes" -- French title
- "MaBoShi: L'arcade delle tre forme" -- Italian title
- "MaBoShi: El arcade de las tres formas" -- Spanish title
- "MaBoShi: Drei-Formen-Action" -- German title
- "Katachi no Game: Maru Bou Shikaku" -- Japanese title
There are no reviews for this game.
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Sep 03, 2008||9 out of 10||90|
|NintendoWorldReport||Jan 06, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|IGN||Jan 07, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|WiiWare World||Aug 30, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
|Cheat Code Central||2009||4 out of 5||80|
|UOL Jogos||Jan 21, 2009||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesMaBoShi's Arcade appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: MaBoShi: The Three Shape Arcade (article in the open encyclopedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.