missing cover art
Treat critical patients on the scene and in the ambulance in your role as paramedic.
You're a first year EMT in the Big City, and you've just landed a job on the night shift. Your partner, is bone weary, a surviving 20-year veteran. Together you save lives and deal with challenges at the scene of some desperate medical cases.
Interact with critical patients and a skilled medical staff. Learn about the triumphs and tragedies that impact your patient's lives. 911 Paramedic will tug on your heart strings and keep you on the edge of your seats.
* 35 cases including gunshot and stab wounds, diabetes, impalement, and much more.
* Start at EMS level 1, then work your way up the ranks to Paramedic.
*All medical cases are accurate and realistic - created by real EMTs and Paramedics.
* Use more than 40 realistic exam and treatment tools including oxygen masks, defibrillators, splints, bandages and ET tubes.
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (125306) on Feb 23, 2010.
You're a Paramedic on the streets of LA, treating 35 real-life emergency cases. Stabilize your patients on the scene and keep them alive during the frantic ambulance to the hospital. You are responsible for gathering pertinent information from policemen, fire teams and witnesses, using realistic medical procedures, tools and tests. Communicate critical patient care information to hospital staff. Use your skills and wits to make the difference between an accident and a fatality.
- Contains 35 cases, including stab wounds and spousal abuse
- Uses more than 40 realistic medical tools
- Time Triggers increase the pressure to perform critical procedures tests
- Three modes of play Easy, Normal, and Expert so the level of challenge fits your knowledge of medicine
- Access your handheld computer for invaluable information, including tool descriptions, complete treatment, protocols, medical glossary, hints, Q and A, and more
- Discover clues about the diagnosis by questioning the patient and family.
911 Paramedic Special Features:
Contributed by Jeanne (75508) on Nov 13, 2005.