DescriptionA beautiful princess has chosen you to solve the mystery of a castle named "Chateau d'Or" - "The Golden Castle". Once there, you encounter a count whose tricky questions you have to answer in order to find a treasure. Similar to Myst the environment is presented through pre-rendered stills and when you click on an exit you proceed to the next still - there is no fluent movement. The puzzles are mostly the usual logic puzzles, e.g. color or symbol matching, and history quizzes.
Adventure at the Chateau d'Or is a 3D adventure game with 3 different difficulty levels which can be set separately for both puzzle types (logic puzzles and knowledge). There is also a map feature to reach places faster.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
There are 21 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Adventure at the Chateau d'Or: A Tale of Magic, Mystery and Intrigue" -- Taglined title
There are no reviews for this game.
|AppleLinks.Com||May 16, 2001||40|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Jun 26, 2002||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Adventure at the Chateau d'Or (Official web site)
- Adventure: Review and a Walkthrough (A (very) short mini-review of Adventure at the Chateau d'Or at Balmoral Software, which is followed by a detailed walkthrough of the game, illustrated by screenshots from within the game itself and an artificial map (Sept. 18th, 2001).)
- Hints for Chateau d'Or (These question and answer hints will give you gentle nudges (before giving you the final solution) to help you solve the puzzles yourself.)
- Karma Labs (Support page for this game)
- Playing this game in Windows XP (Inferno's guide)
- Walkthrough for Chateau d'Or (on Gameboomers)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.