DescriptionA beautiful princess has chosen you to solve the mystery of a castle named "Chateau d'Or" - "The Golden Castle". Once there, you encounter a count whose tricky questions you have to answer in order to find a treasure. Similar to Myst the environment is presented through pre-rendered stills and when you click on an exit you proceed to the next still - there is no fluent movement. The puzzles are mostly the usual logic puzzles, e.g. color or symbol matching, and history quizzes.
Adventure at the Chateau d'Or is a 3D adventure game with 3 different difficulty levels which can be set separately for both puzzle types (logic puzzles and knowledge). There is also a map feature to reach places faster.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 21 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Adventure at the Chateau d'Or: A Tale of Magic, Mystery and Intrigue" -- Taglined title
There are no reviews for this game.
|AppleLinks.Com||May 16, 2001||40|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Jun 26, 2002||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Adventure at the Chateau d'Or (Official web site)
- Adventure: Review and a Walkthrough (A (very) short mini-review of Adventure at the Chateau d'Or at Balmoral Software, which is followed by a detailed walkthrough of the game, illustrated by screenshots from within the game itself and an artificial map (Sept. 18th, 2001).)
- Hints for Chateau d'Or (These question and answer hints will give you gentle nudges (before giving you the final solution) to help you solve the puzzles yourself.)
- Karma Labs (Support page for this game)
- Playing this game in Windows XP (Inferno's guide)
- Walkthrough for Chateau d'Or (on Gameboomers)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.