Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
The Spire are coming...
Ravaged by their recent encounters with the same AIs that pushed humanity to the brink of extinction, the Spire are an alien race that have also been all but destroyed. However, while the AIs were successful in their surprise attack against the Spire, the Spire are far more powerful than even the AIs seem to have realized. The Zenith were broken-down and ancient when humanity encountered them, but the Spire were at the height of their deadly power until quite recently.
Now the splintered remains of their race are regrouping, and entering the galaxy with a vengeance. Their attitude toward humanity, who spawned the AIs that harmed the Spire, is unclear. Proceed with caution.
- 180 new ships, including massive "spirecraft" (larger than starships, smaller than golems).
- Nine new bonus ship classes featuring oversized starship-like spire ships.
- New Defender campaign type that allows for a way to play shorter sessions.
- New AI weapons: Beachheads AI Plot, 4 core guard posts, and 10 guardians.
- Exciting Fallen Spire story-based campaign-within-a-campaign. Alternate way to win!
- New in-game music tracks.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 4 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- AI War: Light of the Spire (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.