missing cover art
DescriptionAlida, a guitar shaped island off of the Australian coast, was built by members of a musical group who sold enough from their first album to make its members extremely rich.
When no second album is produced they're all but forgotten by their fans. So the band split up, each person taking up a separate area on Alida and hoarding their remaining money in elaborately locked vaults. After a time, all of the members of the group left the island. Arin, one of the members, goes to the island for a supposed reunion but has never returned. His wife asks you to go to Alida and find her husband.
You play in first-person, Myst-like solitude. Explore the entire island to figure out what happened to the band and to find Arin. The puzzles range in difficulty and most are musical in nature.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
There are 20 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "阿历达" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Алида" -- Russian spelling
- "Alida: The Enigmatic Giant" -- European title
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|AppleLinks.Com||Aug 22, 2003||100|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Feb, 2003||100|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Apr 09, 2003||8.25 out of 10||82|
|Just Adventure||Aug 11, 2003||B||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- AlidaGame.com -- Official Game Page
- Alida Walkthrough -- by Fellowship of the Quest
- Official Solution -- Developers walkthrough
- Walkthrough by Jen -- Step by step solution by Jen on Four Fat Chicks
- Zarf's Review -- A review of Alida by Andrew Plotkin (March, 2003).
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.