DescriptionAliens Versus Predator (Gold Edition) is a compilation with the following content:
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
There are 30 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000" -- Digital re-release title
Part of the Following Groups
- Aliens Vs. Predator licensees
- BPjS / BPjM indexed games
- Game Feature: In-game Screenshot Capture
- Visual technique / style: Live-action cutscenes
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|AppleLinks.Com||Sep 21, 2001||100|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Nov 29, 2001||8.25 out of 10||82|
|All Game Guide||2001||80|
|Mac Gamer||Nov 19, 2001||80 out of 100||80|
|JeuxMac.com||Jan, 2002||3 out of 5||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
European VersionThe European version replaces the actors in the game with members of programming company Rebellion's staff acting out the roles.
ExtrasIf you ordered the full version of the Gold Edition directly from Fox, you would also receive a strategy guide as well as a stuffed rubber facehugger.
German VersionBanned in Germany for extreme violence.
Millennium Expansion PackThe Millennium Expansion Packincluded in the Gold Edition was also available as an update to the original game. Existing AvP owners could order the update from Fox Interactive's website, for a retail price of $9.98 USD plus shipping and handling.
SecretWhen playing the multiplayer level seen in this screenshot: http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/aliens-versus-predator-gold-edition/screenshots/gameShotId,12916/ do the following to get a hidden snipers room:
- shoot the third window from the left on the office block at the far end of the above screenshot, (you'll see the window open - run into the building in the middle of the map - run straight up the stairs to the top - do a long jump over to the roof of the building opposite you, (the building on the left in the above screenshot) - turn until you are facing the open window and run like the wind jumping at the last minute - this is the hard bit - if you make it, you'll get a great secret weapon and be hidden by the 'closed' window that you can see through.
Information also contributed by Adam Jennings, Alan Chan and BurningStickMan
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.