DescriptionProfessor Fizzwizzle has created a train! It doesn't run on diesel fuel or coal, though. You provide the fuel. The fuel is brain power.
There are fifteen mini-games from five categories. The categories are:
- Memory: You must remember an item or pattern.
- Search: Find the answer on the screen.
- Planning: Decide on your path.
- Spacial: You must solve questions based on a three-dimensional image.
- Numbers: Solve equation-based questions.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
There are 46 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
There are no reviews for this game.
|MacLife||Nov 07, 2008||100|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Oct 29, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Taking The Amazing Brain Train To WiiWare (The news and development site Gamasutra interviews NinjaBee's Brent Fox about the process and nuances of porting Grubby Games' mini-game collection to Nintendo's WiiWare service (September 4th, 2009).)
- The Amazing Brain Train! (Product page on developer's website)