DescriptionProfessor Fizzwizzle has created a train! It doesn't run on diesel fuel or coal, though. You provide the fuel. The fuel is brain power.
There are fifteen mini-games from five categories. The categories are:
- Memory: You must remember an item or pattern.
- Search: Find the answer on the screen.
- Planning: Decide on your path.
- Spacial: You must solve questions based on a three-dimensional image.
- Numbers: Solve equation-based questions.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
There are 46 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|MacLife||Nov 07, 2008||100|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Oct 29, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Taking The Amazing Brain Train To WiiWare (The news and development site Gamasutra interviews NinjaBee's Brent Fox about the process and nuances of porting Grubby Games' mini-game collection to Nintendo's WiiWare service (September 4th, 2009).)
- The Amazing Brain Train! (Product page on developer's website)