DescriptionAt the end of Ankh, Assil managed to dispel the death curse, free the pharaoh's daughter and keep the ankh. He also found the woman of his dreams: Thara. But his luck does not hold long. The pharaoh's daughter still wants Assil for herself and Osiris still wants the ankh. So one day Assil wakes up in a side-street in front of the palace after a big fight with Thara... and without the ankh. He needs to get the ankh back and find Thara along the way.
You still control Assil with your mouse through the different environments talking to people through multiple-choice dialogues, while you pick up items Assil needs to solve the many puzzles on his journey. On the way he will not only revisit familiar locations (like Cairo but now at nighttime) and meet old friends, but he will also visit new locations and meet new characters. In addition to Assil and Thara you'll be able to play as the Pharaoh himself later on in the game.
- "Анк 2. Принц Египта" -- Russian Title
- "Ankh: Srdce Osirise" -- Czech Title
- "Ankh: Serce Ozyrysa" -- Polish Title
- "Ankh: Il Cuore di Osiride" -- Italian title
- "Ankh: Herz des Osiris" -- German title
- "Ankh: Corazón de Osiris" -- Spanish title
- "Ankh 2 - Le Coeur d'Osiris" -- French Title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Games4Mac||2007||75 out of 100||75|
|LudoMac||Jan 23, 2009||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Copy protectionThe game has no software copy-protection. Instead, it uses a code wheel which the player needs to mix a drink with at the wineseller's in Cairo early in the first chapter.
- 2006 – Best Voice-Acting of the Year
- PC Powerplay (Germany)
- Issue 02/2007 – #2 Best RPG/Adventure in 2006
Related Web Sites
- An Egyptian Slacker Walks Into a Bar... (An Apple Games article about the Mac version of Ankh: Heart of Osiris (April, 2008).)
- Ankh (Official game website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.