DescriptionFor rescuing Aquatic in the predecessor, Aqua Bubble, more and more Aquatics from around the world now needing you for rescuing them too. While the predecessor had only one game mode, this game now offers four different game modes (two real-time, two turn-based). The basic gameplay, however, is still the same: Shooting an aqua bubble with the gun at the bubbles in the level, combining at least three of a kind to remove them. If the bubbles reach the water at the bottom, the game is lost.
The four different game modes are:
- Arcade is the same game as the predecessor. You have a point limit you must reach before the level completes. If you wait, the bubbles will move down in real-time. You can see at your water meter how long it will take before the level ends.
- Panic is the same as Arcade, except that it is turn-based: After firing a bubble your water meter will climb and when it reaches the top, the bubbles will move down a bit. When waiting too long the computer will perform an randomly aimed auto-fire.
- Puzzle is like Panic, except that the gun won't auto-fire and the levels are not randomized.
- Recolor operates like Arcade, except that all adjacent bubbles of a newly attached bubble will take the color of that new attached bubble. So, either you remove at least three bubbles with a shot, or you will change the color of existing bubbles. This can be used as an advantage to remove big amounts of bubbles at once.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
There are 11 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Спасая Акватика 2" -- Russian spelling
- "Aqua Bubble II: Hero Is Back!" -- In-game title
- "Aqua Bubble 2" -- EBgames.com release title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Official website (Game product page at Realore Studios)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.