Back of Box - Windows (US):
YOU'VE BEEN ABDUCTED!!! You're in a cold, steel room. A window provides you a view of outer space. Your assignment is to escape without alien detection, so play a game of "cat and mouse" and work your way through the maze of alien space station, moon base (mining colony), and three out stations.
As you explore intricate environments and challenging puzzles, you will encounter multiple routes with hundreds of variable story liens. Your mission is to decode the alien safeguards, take control of the alien space station, and find a way back to earth TO WARN THEM!!! Are those you encounter friend or foe?
- FIRST PERSON, 360-DEGREE HORIZONTAL/60-DEGREE VERTICAL PERSPECTIVES
- HUNDREDS OF HIGH-RESOLUTION 3-D ENVIRONMENTS
- THOUSANDS OF DETAILED SPRITE ANIMATIONS OF ALIENS, ROBOTS AND HUMANOIDS
- HIGHLY COMPLEX FULL SCREEN PUZZLES BASED ON ALIEN TECHNOLOGIES
- NONLINEAR GAMEPLAY WITH MULTITHREADING STORY LINE WITH MULTIPLE ENDINGS
Contributed by Jeanne (75654) on Oct 14, 2006.