DescriptionIn this Infocom Graphic Interactive Fiction, you play the role of Arthur in search of the Excalibur sword, stolen by the evil King Lot. To aid you in your quest, you are assisted by Merlin who grants you the power to transform yourself into a variety of animals.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Aug, 1989||880 out of 1000||88|
|All Game Guide||1998||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ReferencesThere are some puns and references in the game that require trying out certain things:
- When typing "ask about bird" when speaking to the village idiot, he'll talk about Larry Bird instead.
- When visiting the kraken, typing "ask about kraken" will cause him to give a familiar Muhammad Ali quote.
- Eating food as an owl or turtle will give a message about "Purina (the animal you've turned in to)-chow".
- Typing "look at woman" when in the underground chamber.
- After killing the boar, trying to pull the tusk out of the boar's mouth.
Related Web Sites
- DOSBox, an x86 emulator with DOS (Compatibility information page about the original game and its DOSBox versions. )
- Hall of Light (For Amiga: game database entry; digitalised manuals; game packaging; screenshots; additional material.)
- Macintosh Garden, an abandonware games archive (For Macintosh: reviews; game packaging; downloadable releases; manual; screenshots; additional material.)
- The Bob And Ray Overstocked Surplus Wareouse (The Infocom Bugs List on the game.)
- The Infocom Gallery (Grey Box Releases) (Gallery of package, manual and extras of the game.)
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Encyclopaedic entry for the combined platforms of the game.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.