missing cover art
DescriptionRoger was about to do something bad. Unfortunately, he can't remember what it was because he has been transformed into a cockroach. In this Kafkaesque graphic adventure game, Roger (you) must scurry through the walls of a run down San Francisco bar trying to restore his memory and his human form while avoiding spiders, a roach eating cat, and other creatures that live in the bar.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 14 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "坏蟑螂" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Bad Mojo: Путь таракана" -- Russian spelling
- "Bad Mojo: The Roach Game" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Dec, 2003||100|
|Mac Ledge||1996||9 out of 10||90|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 07, 2014||18 out of 20||90|
|Macworld||Jan, 1997||8.8 out of 10||88|
|Mac Game Gate||1996||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
EndingsThe three possible endings can be found as .mov files on the CD-ROM.
- At the bottom of the newspaper page placed above the urinal, there is an ad for Iron Helix, which was developed by the same team.
- The cat's name, Franz, is an obvious homage to Franz Kafka. Protagonist Roger Samms's name is very similar to Gregor (spelled backwards = rogerG) Samsa, Kafka's main character from The Metamorphosis.
- The cut out eyes on the wall of Roger's research room include those of celebrities, such as Michelle Pfeiffer and David Duchovny.
- Computer Gaming World
- November 1996 (15th anniversary issue) – #7 Top Sleeper Of All Time
- PC Player (Germany)
- Issue 01/1997 - Most Innovative Player Character in 1996
Related Web Sites
- Another Bad Mojo Walkthrough (on Computer Show)
- Bad Mojo - FAQs & Guides (on GameFaqs.com)
- Bad Mojo Hints (Robert Norton's Hints for Bad Mojo will help you solve the game with nudges toward the final solutions.)
- Bad Mojo Setup for Windows XP (Yes, Bad Mojo can be played in Windows XP with a little tweaking.)
- Randy Sluganski's "Crawlthrough" (Randy's Walkthrough contains everything you'll need to finish the game.)
- Wikipedia (article about Bad Mojo in the open encyclopedia)
- Zarf's Review (A review of the Macintosh version of Bad Mojo by Andrew Plotkin, with additional information about convincing the title to run under newer version of Mac OS X (December, 2004).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.