missing cover art
DescriptionThis add-on to Baldur's Gate contains new items, voices, abilities, and quests. This does not offer an extension to the main plot of the game but offers four new quests, all of which are very large and may take a few hours to complete. It adds new areas to the game world, including a town named Ulgoth's Beard and a large dungeon, Durlag Tower.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 6 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "柏德之門：劍灣傳奇" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "博德之门：剑湾传奇" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Wrota Baldura: Opowiesci z Wybrzeza Mieczy" -- Polish title
- "Baldur's Gate: La légende de l'île perdue" -- French title
- "Baldur's Gate: Die Legenden der Schwertküste" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- Baldur's Gate series
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting: Forgotten Realms
- Dungeons & Dragons (D&D / AD&D) licensees
- Gameplay feature: Auto-mapping
- Gameplay feature: Character development - Skill distribution
- Gameplay feature: Paper doll inventory
- Gameplay Feature: Pickpocketing
- Graphics Engine: Infinity Engine
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Jul 17, 2001||8.75 out of 10||88|
|AppleLinks.Com||Aug 03, 2001||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Origin Awards
- 1999 - Best Role-Playing Computer Game
Related Web Sites
- Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast (official website)
- Baldurdash (A site by Kevin Dorner of Bioware containing unofficial bug fixes for both Baldur's Gate and Tales of the Sword Coast that weren't corrected by any of the official patches.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.