DescriptionBaldur's Gate: The Original Saga combines the original Baldur's Gate and its expansion, Tales Of The Sword Coast, into one package.
Baldur's Gate utilizes Advanced Dungeons & Dragons rules, and sends you on an epic journey throughout many areas, where an iron shortage is threatening all trade. To make matters worse, the iron that does get through happens to be tainted. It's up to you, foster child of the wise Gorion, to find out the truth beyond the iron shortage and save the Sword Coast from a war.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 14 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Baldur's Gate: Die Saga" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- Baldur's Gate series
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting: Forgotten Realms
- Dungeons & Dragons (D&D / AD&D) licensees
- Gameplay feature: Auto-mapping
- Gameplay feature: Character development - Skill distribution
- Gameplay feature: Dating / Romance
- Gameplay feature: Paper doll inventory
- Graphics Engine: Infinity Engine
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Baldurdash (A site by Kevin Dorner of Bioware containing unofficial bug fixes for both Baldur's Gate and Tales of the Sword Coast that weren't corrected by any of the official patches.)
- Pocket Plane Group (Pocket Plane Group publishes a number of detailed mods for Baldur's Gate and other Infinity Engine games. BG1 projects include the BG1Tutu engine converter and the Indira NPC for BG1Tutu.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.