DescriptionThe Basement Collection is a collection of the Flash-based titles made by Edmund McMillen, similar to his earlier This is a Cry for Help. The game acts as a hub to play the different titles. Most of the included games were updated with additional features or edited versions with new music tracks. For Aether for instance, next to the regular game there are two other modes with a soundtrack by Danny Baranowsky and one by Laura Shigihara. All of the games have the hub controls on the left side of the screen to close the game, mute the sound, read the help section, or change from windowed to full screen and vice versa. The included games are:
- Audio Q&A about Coil
- Character and development sketches for Coil
- Deleted scene about Coil from Indie Game: The Movie
- Soundtrack section
- Meat Boy: Map Pack
- The Box (scans of McMillen's art at 3–5 years-old)
- The Chest (eight years of drawings from McMillen's sketchbooks)
- The Lonely Hermit (a children's story)
- Thicker Than Water (a 65-page virtual comic about McMillen's childhood)
- Art book
- Autograph card
- Indie Game: The Movie
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.