missing cover art
DescriptionThis is the final game in the Exile series. This is not a continuation of the plot of the series however - it is a program that allows you to make your own Exile games - although it includes three premade scenarios.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 60 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|All Game Guide||1998||90|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Open source releaseIn May 2007, Jeff Vogel released the source code of the game, along with all data assets, under the terms of the Common Public License. In June 2007, the license was changed to the GNU General Public License, Version 2. Since then the game has been ported to run natively under 32-bit Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Related Web Sites
- ALEXANDRIA (A comprehensive and well organized database of nearly all Blades scenarios.)
- Archives of Akhronath (Lots of information)
- Blades of Exile Fanpage (Lots and lots of info and help on this site.)
- BoE Source Code (Blades of Exile's developer, Spiderweb Software, has released the source code for both the Macintosh and Windows versions of the game under the Common Public License, ten years after the game's original release.)
- Brett Bixler's BoE Fansite (Download Brett Bixler's scenarios (Riddle of the Spheres, Quests for the Spheres, Destiny of the Spheres) and get hints for all of them.)
- Caligula's Blades of Exile Page (Scenario database organized by party level.)
- JtP Blades of Exile Fansite (Tips, scenarios and downloads available.)
- OpenExile (An open source project which, making use of the publicly released source code, offers an updated version of the original game. It features a number of bug fixes and runs on modern operating systems, such as OS X.)
- Skyle's Blades of Exile Page (Scenario creation (special nodes, links for ideas, files) and player development (playing guide).)
- The Abyss (Small Blades graphics site with a few scenarios listed.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.