Description"...I'm just a kid who's four
Each day I grow some more
I like exploring
I'm Caillou..." - from Caillou's theme song
Caillou: Magic Playhouse is based on the animated television series starring bald-headed little Caillou, a 4-yr-old boy, and his adventures with family and friends. In this game, you follow Caillou as he visits each room in his house and the backyard searching for treasures (from a themed group - sports, music, sun & sand, or nature - that you pre-select) and playing games. Choose a skill level - 1 to 3, which can be changed mid-game if a given activity is too easy. Use the mouse to click on items in each room to discover mini-animations and "hidden" objects. You will also make use of the click-to-pick-up/click-to-release feature in some of the games, as opposed to click-and-drag, which may make the interface easier for the toddler to use.
- Silly Stories - Choose people, places & things and they will be included in a silly story that is read aloud to you (MadLibs!)
- Block Puzzles - Build a toy with blocks to match a picture, then spell it's name
- Butterfly Hunt - Catch the colors/quantities of butterflies Leo asks for
- Matching Socks - Concentration: match the pairs of socks in Caillou's dresser
- Tap That Tune - Listen and watch as Caillou's Mom plays the xylophone, then repeat her notes
- Cloud Pictures - Look for hidden shapes in the clouds before they pass you by
- Song & Dance - Choose a song, then set up tiny dancing Caillous on the musical bars; click play, and watch the dance production!
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 30 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.