DescriptionCastle of Dr. Brain is the first in a two-part series of educational puzzle-games from Sierra. This brain-blasting game is set, how surprisingly, in Dr. Brain's castle, where the player will have to beat Dr. Brain's traps and puzzles in order to fulfill the assignment given.
There are no promo images for this game
- "בטירתו של ד"ר מוח" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Das schloß von Dr. Brain" -- German title
- "Castillo del Dr. Brain" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|max points||1||lesmana (14)
Aug 20, 2010
FanThe biggest fan of Dr. Brain is in the puzzle room. Click and read on the fan.
GagsFirst you have to play until you go to the crossbar game. When you can see, some names. Choose them. You'll get some funny instructions.
- Aziza's table from Quest for Glory II: Trial by Fire is standing in the puzzle room.
- In the game, there is a rubber tree in the third floor hallway, and if you examine it, the second sentence of the message will read as follows: "These can be very useful should you fall off a high cliff." This must be a reference to the Sierra-style "death" in The Secret of Monkey Island.