Celtic Kings: Rage of War Ad Blurbs (Macintosh)
missing cover art
Advertising BlurbsMicroids web catalogue 2010:
- Multiplayer support for up to eight gamers on a LAN and Internet
- Two exciting modes of play: strategy and adventure
- Combat tactics include setting formations and issuing commands
- Strong Al provides challenging opponents
- Highly detailed graphics with resolution up to 1280 x 1024
- Huge game maps with hundreds of units
- RPG aspects such as experience and food supply
- Special unit abilities that range from "Defensive Stand" to "Death Blow" make every unit truly unique
- Powerful full-featured adventure editor
- Random map generator
- Easy to play, hard to master world that is easy to jump into.
Julius Caesar wants to expand his already massive empire and he has his sights set on the lush countryside of Gaul. Celtic Kings: Rage of war brings you the excitement of the Roman conquests in two modes: strategic and adventure.
In strategic mode, you play as either the Romans or the Gauls in a world where tactical and strategic maneuvers are the key to victory.
In adventure mode you take on the role of Larax and the battle the evil forces who have raided your village and killed your wife.
Two exciting game modes, one action-packed conquest - let the best warrior win!
Revues de pressewww.gamerankings.com 78%
Contributed by piltdown_man (147232) on Aug 19, 2010.
Celtic Kings: Rage of War brings you to the Roman conquests in two exciting modes. In strategic mode, you play as either the Romans or the Gauls in a world where tactical maneuvers are the key to victory. In adventure mode you take on the role of a young warrior named Larax and battle the evil forces who killed your wife.
Contributed by Riamus (8521) on Sep 27, 2003.