missing cover art
DescriptionChampionship Manager: Season 03/04 is the last Sports Interactive edition of the successful series. The game retains all the features of Championship Manager 4, but improves on many of them, with a host of new features added too:
- Improved Media Module
- Player to player relationships
- Updated data for 03/04 Season
- New intuitive training system; effects of training now visually indicated on player profile screen
- Improved match engine with more commentary, better AI, weather effects and inclusion of visual status indicators
- Goal of the month and season awards
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 44 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Scudetto: Championship Manager - Stagione 03/04" -- Italian title
- "L'Entraineur 4: Saison 2003/2004" -- French title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Games4Mac||2004||91 out of 100||91|
There are currently no topics for this game.
AFC WimbledonSports Interactive signed a shirt deal with non-league side AFC Wimbledon before the game was released, as can be seen from the game's default picture. This also means CM03/04 was the first game to include the side - and they seem to progress up the ranks a little quicker than in real life.
Sports InteractiveThis was be the last Championship Manager title developed by Sports Interactive. They have developed all versions up until now, however Eidos and SI have mutually agreed to part company on the product after this version. Since 2004, they produced the Football Manager series for SEGA.
Information also contributed by Spindash
Related Web Sites
- Official Webpage (Mac) (The official product page for the Mac version of Championship Manager: Season 03/04 on the publisher's website, which provides an overview of the game, a pair of desktop wallpapers, a demo, and ordering information, among other such things.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.