DescriptionChaos on Deponia is the second game in Daedalic's Deponia-trilogy. In this traditional point & click adventure set on a planet made of trash, the story of Rufus (who is desperately trying to escape Deponia) and Goal (a girl who fell from the elite layers above the planet) is continued. This time, Goal's memory and character is damaged in such a way that it can only be stored on three separate disks. Rufus can remotely up- and download these three different personalities so he can use each when the occasion calls for it. Other types of puzzles include inventory puzzles, dialogue puzzles, logic puzzles and the occasional mini-game (these can be skipped if the player doesn't like them).
There is an in-game hot spot help showing interactive items on the screen, and the cut scenes can be re-watched from the "Bonus" option in the menu. The Steam-version features unlockable 'Achievements'.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 37 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Депония 2: Взрывное приключение" -- Russian spelling
- "Deponia 2" -- Polish title
- "Chaos auf Deponia" -- German title
- "Caos a Deponia" -- Italian title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Deutscher Entwicklerpreis 2012
- Best Familiy Game
- Best Youth Game
- Best Adventure Game
- GameStar (Germany) / GamePro (Germany)
- 2012 - #2 Best Adventure Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
- PC Games (Germany)
- Issue 01/2013 – #2 Adventure Game of the Year 2012 (Readers' Vote)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.