An expansion pack to Command & Conquer: Generals
(which is required to play). The GLA have returned to wage war with new weapons, tactics, and goals. Like the original, you will be able to command USA, GLA and Chinese forces through challenging missions.Features:
15 new missions in 3 campaigns.
New multiplayer maps.
Generals Challenge - go up against 9 different AI Generals that have their own unique personalities, tactics, and taunts.
More advanced weapons.
Visual enhancements to give you a better gaming experience.
- "Command & Conquer: Generals: Heure H" -- French title
- "Command & Conquer: Generäle: Die Stunde Null" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
The "China trailer" (Youtube), uses Chinese language :
- Mainland China uses SIMPLIFIED CHINESE writing, while the trailer used TRADITIONAL Chinese writing (used in Taiwan)
- The Chinese words that appeared just before "Nationalism" translates as "Communist Destructive Potential Cold War"
- The Chinese words just before "Burning Desire" translates as "Communist Special Nuclear Forces"
- The Chinese words just before "Strength in Numbers" and just before the end translates as "Communist Cold War World Positioning System"
Although Command & Conquer: Generals was developed outside Westwood (it was made in EA Pacific), Zero Hour was conceived after all the staff from EA Pacific and Westwood moved into EALA. Hence the FMV using real actors and the short time development.
In the German version all humans were changed to cyborgs.
The first expansion pack to come on 2 discs.
References to the game
The game was parodied in an episode of "Die Redaktion" (The Editorial Team), a monthly comedy video produced by the German gaming magazine GameStar. It was published on the DVD of issue 11/2007.
Information also contributed by