DescriptionIn Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 hopeless leaders of a doomed Soviet Union travels back in time so that they can change history. A new alternate timeline appears where the Soviets now find themselves as the leading superpower but also discover something else has gone terribly wrong. World War III is raging, the Japanese Empire of the Rising Sun has risen in the east challenging the Soviet bid for world domination. A three-way war now emerges between the Soviet Union, the Allies, and a new Empire of the Rising Sun faction.
The game follows the tradition of the Command & Conquer series where the player must build up bases and produce a massive attack force to destroy all enemies. The player may choose any one of the three factions, each with a different array of infantry, armored vehicles, aircraft, ships to fight with, as well as buildings with new technologies, upgrades, and the all-powerful superweapons. Players do all their building from a sidebar, this allows them to create production queues and deploy structures fast and easily.
The Xbox 360 version is almost identical but modified to the console's controls.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
There are 68 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Command & Conquer: Alerte Rouge 3" -- French title
- "Command & Conquer: Alarmstufe Rot 3" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- Command & Conquer games
- Command & Conquer Red Alert series
- Famous Person: Albert Einstein
- Gameplay Feature: Fog of War
- Portability Engine: Cider
- Setting: Alternate History
- Visual technique / style: Live-action cutscenes
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|MacLife||Jul 21, 2009||80|
|Macworld||Apr 10, 2009||80|
|Games4Mac||2009||75 out of 100||75|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|I think I''ve found religion||15||BurningStickMan (17728)
Apr 22, 2010
- 2008 – The "Hey, It's That Guy!" Award (for the cast)
- GameStar (Germany)
- February 26, 2009 - Best PC Strategy Game in 2008 (Readers' Choice)
Related Web Sites
- Apple Games Article (An article discussing the Macintosh version of Red Alert 3.)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 on Wikipedia (Information about Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 on Wikipedia.)
- David Hasselhoff presents Red Alert 3 (David Hasselhoff and Red Alert 3.)
- Mac Gamer Review (A review of Red Alert 3 by The Mac Gamer's Luis Sosa (May 10th, 2009).)
- PS3trophies.org (Trophy guide for Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3)
- Red Alert 3 Walkthrough (A full walkthrough for the Soviets, Empire of the Rising Sun and Allies. Includes screenshots for every faction and guides to their units.)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Red Alert 3)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.