DescriptionOn a trip with his parents to every kid's favorite place in the universe (Disney World, of course), Cosmo becomes stranded on a planet, his parents vanished. You direct him as he runs and jumps through different lands, such as alien tropics, haunted forest, ice cave, and future world, to find his parents. Along the way he encounters the various platform baddies that he must either jump to death in the classic style or destroy with bombs. Bombs are also useful for finding secrets. Cosmo is also armed with suction cup arms which he can use to climb up tall walls.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
There are 27 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "The Adventures of Zonk" -- Working Title
- "Cosmo: Kid From Space" -- Another Working Title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Several references to Duke Nukem are made in this game.
- The high score list is stocked by default with names of Simpsons characters.
SharewareLike most Apogee platformers Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure is actually a trilogy. The first part of the trilogy is shareware, the two other parts are not. The names of the three episodes are:
- Forbidden Planet: Adventure 1 of 3
- Forbidden Planet: Adventure 2 of 3
- Forbidden Planet: Adventure 3 of 3
Related Web Sites
- Cosmic Caverns (Fansite with information about everything related to Cosmo's Cosmic Adventures.)
- Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure (The official homepage )
- S&F Prod.'s Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure Page (On this site you can find an extracter, a sound-player and more for Cosmo.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.