Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - Win3.x (US/Portugal):
A "nuclear holocaust" has made life hell on earth! Kat, chopper pilot turned survivalist, has only one hope for escape: a waiting helicopter on the roof of Generalissimo Minh's maximum security facility. That's where YOU come in. From your fully-equipped control center, you share Kat's view via a headset mounted camera. As Kat's eyes, ears and sixth sense, you help direct her to safety...that is, if the tempermental heroine opts to take your advice!
- A new level of CD-ROM realism and excitement
- Lifelike, 3-D motion video - like starring in your own action movie!
- "Human intelligence" programming makes Kat come alive: a person with moods, fears, morale...and an attitude!
- Fluid interaction via voice and mouse commands.
- The ultimate multimedia gaming experience.
Together, you negotiate scene after scene of killers, mutants, traps and high-explosive surprises. To survive, you've got to gain Kat's trust. Warn her of fast-approaching dangers. Act fast, or she'll make her own decisions! Solve riddles. Engineer a fast escape...or it's "Game Over"!
"This isn't a game... they're going to KILL me!"
Contributed by Jeanne (75575) on Apr 27, 2007.