DescriptionRadiator Springs Adventures is an entry in the Disney/Pixar Cars group, based on the animated Cars movie, although this one is not much more than a series of short games leading up to a drag race against Lightning McQueen's arch-enemy, Chick Hicks. There are 10 activities all together, and each one has several levels; successfully completing all the levels unlocks a new car "opponent" for the Legends Race. Winning nine races lets you finish up with the main race against Chick Hicks. Activities include:
- Hip-Hop it Up: follow along with Ramone's dance moves if you can.
- Luigi's Fantastico Fun: Guido has to catch falling tires, and only tires before Luigi's customers arrive.
- Radiator Springs Curios: a memory game, replacing items in the Curio shop.
- Fill 'Er Up: follow the patterns on the gas pumps to provide full service for each of Flo's customers.
- Drive-in and Out: a tile sliding game, shifting cars around in the Drive-In parking lot so you can reach the exit.
- Speed Trap: arcade game, avoiding rocks and oil slicks as you chase speeders down the highway.
- Tow the Line: be Mater, picking up cars in the tow yard, without bumping into things...
- Tractor Round-Up: tractor-tipping! Don't bump into the tractors or the fence.
- Doc's Tune-Up: guide nuts and other obstructing items out of tailpipes without touching the sides.
- Sarge's Boot Camp: run Sarge's obstacle course.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 22 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Cars: Abenteuer in Radiator Springs" -- German Title
- "Auta: Przygody w Chłodnicy Górskiej" -- Polish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Macworld||Jul 13, 2006||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Start Your Engines (An Apple Games article about the Mac version of Radiator Springs Adventures and its associated title, Cars: The Videogame. Commentary is provided by the Lead Designer, Jordan Itkowitz (August, 2006).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.