DescriptionDisney's Villains' Revenge is a first-person game with predominantly action-oriented gameplay. The interaction in the game consists of segments in which the player is required to use a simple point-and-click interface to fight enemies with a sword or perform other mini-game-like activities. Jiminy Cricket guides the player through the game. The mission is to journey into Disney's most famous stories and restore the happy endings before the villains take over forever. The fate of Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, Dumbo, and Snow White rests in the player's hands. The game features replayable puzzles, mazes, exploration, and special reward video clips of classic Disney animation.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 6 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "La Venganza de los Malvados de Disney" -- Spanish title
- "Disney's Villains Revenge Adventure Game" -- Alternate UK title (2001)
- "Disney Le retour des méchants" -- French title
- "Die Nacht der Schurken" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Disney's Villains' Revenge music samples by composer Bill Brown (Listen to streaming and downloadable MP3 music tracks at the composer's official site. )
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.