DescriptionFather Arno Moriani is sent to Transylvania for an investigation about a beautification process for a woman doctor, devoted to her job during the World War I and considered as a saint in her village. But fastly enough, Moriani has the feeling that the marks on her corpse aren't coming from a divine power... but from the Count Dracula itself. He decides to investigate in order to know if the famous vampire is alive or not.
Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon is a point & click game with the usual gameplay for that kind of game: 1st-person perspective, cursor changing if an action is possible, inventory, enigmas to solve, transcription of the dialogue, Arno's notes and a list of objectives.
The game is the sequel of Dracula: The Resurrection.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are 37 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Dracula 3: Адвокат дьявола" -- Russian spelling
- "Dracula 3: La Voie du Dragon" -- French title
- "Drácula 3: La Senda del Dragón" -- Spanish title
- "Dracula 3: Der Pfad des Drachen" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- Dracula Resurrection series
- Fictional character: Count Dracula
- Inspiration: Literature
- Theme: Vampires
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
Dracula Blood DriveA Dracula Blood Drive was organized at at five blood centers throughout the Bay Area (USA) on 31st October 2008. Each presenting Red Cross blood donor received a copy of the game.
German versionIn the German version several references to swastikas (including a puzzle) and a Thule Society symbol were removed. In another puzzle the player needs to draw an "X" instead of a swastika.
Related Web Sites
- Dracula 3 (Encore Software's product page)
- Dracula 3, The Path of the Dragon (Product page on developer's website)
- Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon - UHS Hints (More than an ordinary walkthrough, hints here provide clues to help you solve the game's puzzles yourself.)
- Legacy Games (Download the game)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.