missing cover art
DescriptionA "sequel" to Apache/Havoc, this game features the RAH-66 Comanche (NATO) vs. the Ka-52 Hokum (Warsaw Pact). Control both the pilot and gunner stations. Multiple reality options let you tune the game to your liking. Improved control options, graphics, gameplay and more. There are three semi-dynamic campaigns set in Lebanon, Yemen, and Taiwan.
There are no Macintosh user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "終極卡曼契" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "大敌当前：卡曼奇对短吻鳄" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Разорванное небо: КА-52 против Команча" -- Russian spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Games4Mac||2004||83 out of 100||83|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Jan 20, 2005||8.25 out of 10||82|
|AppleLinks.Com||Oct 24, 2004||80|
|NowGamer||Feb 09, 2001||8 out of 10||80|
|Macworld||Dec 22, 2004||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Campaign import and multiplayerOwners of the previous title, Apache/Havoc, can use the included patch on this game's CD to allow cross-game multiplayer, as well as import the three other campaigns from Apache/Havoc for a total of six different flyable campaigns, and go online in any of the four choppers.
Related Web Sites
- EECH Central (A mod community that has made many enhancements to the game.)
- Music tracks from the game (The soundtrack (playable from CD track 2) on Youtube)
- Official Webpage (Mac) (The official product page for the Mac version of Enemy Engaged on the publisher's website, which provides an overview of the game's campaign scenarios, desktop wallpapers, a demo, and purchasing information, among other such details.)
- Playing With Fire (An Apple Games article about the Mac version of Enemy Engaged, with commentary from GraphSim President Jeff Morgan (November, 2004).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.